Wednesday, June 30, 2010

How 'bout them Cocks?!

Kyle and I hosted a "get together" at our house last night with some friends to watch the USC baseball game. I decided to cook enchiladas to serve for dinner and I also made a spicy black bean dip as an appetizer. The dip was very yummy but because the main ingredient is black beans it turned out to be a yucky color. I tried to pretty it up a little by serving the bean dip in different color bell peppers. I loved the idea! Next time they will look even better because I will use a cheese dip instead. I bought three different bell peppers: yellow, green and red. You simply cut out the top and clean the inside of the pepper. Last, scoop in your favorite dip! The party turned out to be a success! The Gamecocks won and we are now the national champions!!!
I forgot to take pictures last night but, here is an example of the pepper serving dish :)

No comments:

Post a Comment